S Bonnington Partnership is an Architectural practice.
We work with a select number of specialist practices to help
provide a complete service.
Since its formation in 1963 the practice has worked in over
twenty five countries. The Partnership provides comprehensive
consultancy and design services in many sectors of the building
industry and has experience convering many diferent types
of construction projects.
The current practice was formed from the earlier Sir Basil
Spence, Bonnington & Collins Partnership, which was formed
from the original (Sir) Basil Spence Partnership.
|| Building Types:
- Commercial & Landmark Buildings
- Civic, Administration & Government Administrative
- Education, Special Schools & Universities
- Housing, Mixed Use & Key Worker Accomodation
- Recreation, Leisure, Hotels, Zoos & Theme Parks
- Refurbishment and Conversion of Listed Buildings
- providing initial advice on the need to build
- feasibility studies and site appraisal
- development of the brief
The practice has the experience and expertise to act as lead
consultant for Clients.